Join Smithfield Foods for our National Hiring Event on Wednesday, September 29, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at locations across the U.S. as we seek team members to fill hundreds of full-time positions. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, paid vacations and holidays and more! Qualified candidates will be offered interviews on the spot, contingent upon pre-screening requirements.
In-demand jobs include:
- Production Employee - Helps deliver "Good food. Responsibly.®" in our facilities with physically demanding work that requires good hand-eye coordination, attention to detail, strength and stamina
- Material Handler - Works in a cold environment, managing incoming and outgoing shipments, putting boxed product on pallets, etc.
- Herdsperson - Assists in routine animal care, particularly related to health, growth and breeding
- Maintenance Technician - Depending on location, open technician positions include utilities, ammonia/refrigeration, electrical and maintenance
- OTR/CDL Driver - Delivers freight over the road, averaging 2,500 miles per week with weekends off
CAN'T MAKE THE EVENT?
View all of our available jobs and apply online 24/7.
Reserve your spot today!
By clicking "Submit" I agree to receive email, phone and text communication about this event from Smithfield Foods Talent Acquisition.