Interested in working at Smithfield? Our walk-in events are a convenient way to learn more about opportunities at Smithfield Foods through a one-on-one conversation with a member of our team. Stop by to learn about available jobs, pay rates and other benefits and receive help completing your application on-site.
In-demand jobs include:
- Production Employee - Helps deliver "Good food. Responsibly.®" in our facilities with physically demanding work that requires good hand-eye coordination, attention to detail, strength and stamina
- Material Handler - Works in a cold environment, managing incoming and outgoing shipments - putting boxed product on pallets, etc.
- Herdsperson - Assists in routine animal care, particularly related to health, growth and breeding
- Maintenance Technician - Depending on location, open technician positions include utilities, ammonia/refrigeration, electrical and maintenance
- OTR/CDL Driver - Delivers freight over the road, averaging 2,500 miles per week with weekends off
No need to RSVP. Simply select a location below to see available times near you!